Admission to 3 year Law Course is through MH – CET (Law) as per the rules of Government of Maharashtra and University of Mumbai. The details are available on the Government of Maharashtra website i.e. www.dhepune.gov.in and www.mahacet.org
- 1) A Candidate for being eligible for admission to the First Year of Three years LL.B., must have passed/completed Degree Examination from a recognized University with minimum of 45% marks. The above percentage of marks shall be relaxed by 5% for the candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- 2) Admission of a student from a University other than University of Mumbai, seeking admission to any of the classes at the College will be final on production of a certificate of eligibility from the University of Mumbai. On the production of provisional eligibility certificate a provisional admission to such candidate may be granted.
- 3) Admission to a student from a University other than University of Mumbai is subject to the rules of eligibility & confirmation of the verification of documents from the parent university.
- 4) As per the Rules of Bar Council of India, NO student shall be allowed to register for a law degree program simultaneously with any other graduate, post graduate or certificate course run by the same or any other University or an Institute for academic or professional learning except in the integrated degree program of the same institution. However any short period part time certificate course on language, computer science or computer application of an Institute or any course run by a Centre for Distance Learning of a University or any add-on part-time course/s in the areas in or related to law (e.g. I.P.R., Cyber Laws, Forensic Science etc.) are accepted provided the timings for the Law Course of this University do not clash with such course.
Student seeking admission should register on http://mum.digitaluniversity.ac prior to seeking admission to this Institute.
- 1. Student should register with the same name as appeared in the Graduation/ Degree Mark sheet.
- 2. Student should mention the name of this Institute while filling the Online Application.
- 3. Student should upload their recent Passport size Photograph & should also compulsory upload a scanned copy of his/her Signature.
- 4. Students should fill up all the information in the Online Form.
Student seeking admission in the First Year LL.B. has to submit the required documents as per State CET Cell Brochure
a. Students passing out of University of Mumbai:
1. Mark sheets & Passing Certificate viz. SSC, HSC and of all the years of qualifying examination (Original + 3 Attested Photocopies).
2. Transfer Certificate.
3. If a student belongs to Reserved Category, caste certificate from Proper Authority (Original + 3 Attested Photocopies) .
4. Copy of Aadhar Card.
b. Students passing out of Universities other than University of Mumbai (apart from the above-mentioned documents):
5. Mark sheets & passing Certificate viz. SSC, HSC and of all the years of qualifying examination of Graduation Degree (Recognized by UGC) (Original + 3 Attested Photocopies)
6. Migration Certificate
7. Letter of verification of mark lists from their respective Universities
- 1) All the SINDHI candidates have to submit an AFFIDAVIT on Rs. 100/- Non-Judicial Stamp paper solemnly affirming that they belong to SINDHI Community. The application will be summarily rejected without such an affidavit. Affidavit should be notarized, failing which it should be counter signed by the METROPOLITAN / DISTRICT MAGISTRATE.
- 2) The copies of certificates or documents attached to the admission form should be attested by the Principal of College from which the candidate has passed qualifying examination or Gazetted Officer or Special Executed Magistrate.
For each subsequent year, students shall fill in a fresh admission form and pay the necessary fees on or before the date fixed.
Candidate for being eligible for admission to the Second Year of 3 years LL.B. course must have either passed in the examinations of the First and Second Semester or must have got exemption in at least SIX papers (excluding Practical Training Paper) of the First and Second semesters.
Similarly, a candidate for being eligible for admission to Third Year of 3 years LL.B. Course must have passed in all the papers of First and Second Semesters and must have either passed in the Third and Fourth Semesters or must have got exemption in at least SIX papers (excluding Practical Training Paper) of the Third and Fourth Semesters.
As per University Circular No. Enrol/11930/2015 dated 12th May 2015, the students seeking admission for LL.B. First Year should enroll themselves and pay necessary fees.